The year is 1997 and our three heroes are back. Four years after the clash with Belger, Mayor Mike Haggar with Cody and Guy return to the streets to save Metro City and his residents from a new threat.
Mighty Final Fight Forever is a fanmade beat ’em up project following on from the original Mighty Final Fight game released by Capcom in 1993.
FIRST GAMEPLAY TEASER
THE GAME WILL INCLUDE
- A whole new story
- Original characters (redesigned with new moves)
- Color palettes collected from other final fight games
- New playable characters
- Original enemies (redesigned with new moves)
- New enemies
- Original levels (completely remaked)
- Levels from other Final Fight games (completely remaked)
- Completely new levels
- Remaked original soundtrack and some new tracks
- New weapons and special attacks
- Several ways to go through and finish the game
- 2 players mode
- Retro mode
- Arena mode
TEASERS & TRAILERS
Screenshots are taken from beta version of game. Final version can be different.
Downloads & Links
Project Mighty Final Fight Forever is a non-profit, freeware and unlicenced game created by fans of the original game.
We didn’t have any relationship with Capcom, Nintendo or other creators of original Final Fight games.
Everything you get right now with early access on our Patreon will be exposed for free download when the game is finished.
Chrono Crash team
Check out our social sites: